Vidhana Soudha, the Karnataka State Legislature building

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Genghis Khan, possibly the most savvy illiterate the world has ever known

I just got done reading this book a few months ago. I picked up the book again today, and felt compelled to share it! I was absolutely blown away by the astuteness of this middle-aged illiterate man from the Mongolian steppes, and how much more intelligent he was than many of our "world leaders" today. I got the book from Amazon, and here is the link to it:



It's really quite amazing to see how many of our modern systems owe so much to this man and the methods he employed, the systems he put in place, the laws he made and, contrary to general impressions, the humanity of his people. I will post a full review of the book shortly.

No comments: